Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Step



This is my first entry into this blog. Currently the blog is empty, in terms of 
visual appeal. I will soon be fixing that. The reason for this blog existence is multi-fold. One, I want to be a writer, and I know my grammar and spelling is a spinning atrocity. Yet, writing has always been a passion for me and it has been a dream of mine to write novels since I was a child. However, one of my friends told me many years ago that I am not a writer, just like many of my teachers. Well, I want to be a writer, and I wish to achieve this goal.

More over, warhammer 40,000 has been a hobby of mine since I was a teenager, and I grew involved with all aspects of modeling, painting, and playing. Now with a family I have reach new heights of time management and multitasking. This blog is going to be my whims of daily life mixed with warhammer commentary, and how the two mixes. I have a lot of goals, a lot of responsibilities, and I want balance my life with those in mind while being the best Father I can be. I am hoping, that this blog will be a step towards my dreams and futures.    

No comments:

Post a Comment